Amsterdam Acrylic Markers
The pigments used in AMSTERDAM acrylic paint have been
indicated according to the Color Index. This Color Index
is an internationally used system for pigments and dyes
that is used in all types of paint. The system is based on
a number and name associated to the chemical structure.
HOW TO USE THE MARKERS
1. Shake well before use, until the mixing balls can be
2. Push in the tip a number of times.
3. Use the marker.
4. After use put the top back on the marker correctly.
5. When finished store the marker away horizontally.
The acrylic markers of AMSTERDAM offer a number of
• Brilliant colors
• Water-based formula
• Waterproof once dry
• Extremely lightfast
• Can be combined with AMSTERDAM acrylic paint
and AMSTERDAM spray paint
• Can be used on diverse grounds